Mobile Ordering Instructional Video
Watch this video to learn how to download and use the mobile ordering app at High Point University.
Mobile Ordering Instructions
- Go to the mobile application store and download “transact mobile ordering”.
- Open app on phone.
- For campus, select High Point University.
- Log in using school ID and password.
- Once logged in, enable push notifications to allow for better guest experience.
- For Cafe and Farmers Market, mobile ordering is used to make a reservation.
- For all other restaurants, mobile ordering is used to order meals.
Mobile Ordering Reservation Instructions
Mobile Ordering FAQs
What restaurants/locations are on mobile ordering app?
All of our restaurants are on the dining mobile app.
How do I pay on mobile app?
The app is linked to your High Point University account. At check out, you are able to pay with a magic meal, dining dollars, or general funds.
How does reservations system work at Cafe and Farmers Market?
- First, open the mobile ordering app. You will see a list of campus dining locations and their current capacity. After selecting the Café or Farmers Market, you will be prompted to make a reservation. You can make your reservation by picking student reservation or by creating a made-to-order menu item customized to your preferences. Please note that if you select a menu item to make your reservation, your meal will not be prepared until you scan into the Café or Farmers Market.
- Once you have completed the steps above, you will confirm your reservation. Please keep in mind, that you will be charged for this meal when you make your reservation.
- Upon arrival at the Café or Famers Market, you will be prompted to stand in either a reservation or walk-in line. Please stand in the reservation line. We ask that you show up no earlier than 5 minutes before your reservation. Please note that your reservation will be canceled if you are 15 or more minutes late. Once you enter the Café or Farmers Market, you will scan the QR code from your receipt. This will ensure that you are being counted in the current capacity.
- After check-in, you will receive a notification telling you that your reservation time has started. If you are late, unfortunately you will not receive additional time in the dining location. At check-in, if you chose to preorder a menu item, your ticket is being printed at that station and your name will be called when your order is complete!
- When you have 10 minutes remaining in your reservation slot, you will receive a notification. You will then receive a second notification when your reservation time has expired. We ask that you please complete your experience at the time of the final notification to ensure all guests can enjoy a similar experience!