Mobile Ordering Instructional Video
Watch this video to learn how to download and use the mobile ordering app at High Point University.
Mobile Ordering Instructions
- Go to the mobile application store and download “transact mobile ordering”.
- Open app on phone.
- For campus, select High Point University.
- Log in using school ID and password.
- Once logged in, enable push notifications to allow for better guest experience.
- For Cafe and Farmers Market, mobile ordering is used to make a reservation.
- For all other restaurants, mobile ordering is used to order meals.
Mobile Ordering FAQs
What restaurants/locations are on mobile ordering app?
All of our restaurants are on the dining mobile app.
How do I pay on mobile app?
The app is linked to your High Point University account. At check out, you are able to pay with a magic meal, dining dollars, or general funds.
How does reservations system work at Cafe and Farmers Market?
- Reservations can be made each day for an available time slot (reservations are not available a day in advance).
- Select Cafe or Farmers Market on your mobile ordering app.
- Place reservation for an available time slot.
- Arrive at Cafe or Farmers Market at reservation time.
- Scan QR code on receipt at the register.
- You will receive a notification at the end of your allotted time.