Mobile Ordering Instructional Video
Watch this video to learn how to download and use the mobile ordering app at High Point University.
Mobile Ordering Instructions
- Go to the mobile application store and download “Transact Mobile ordering”.
- Open the app on the phone.
- For campus, select High Point University.
- Log in using school ID and password.
- Once logged in, enable push notifications to allow for a better guest experience.
- For all restaurants, mobile ordering is used to order meals.
Mobile Ordering FAQs
Mobile Ordering is a convenient way to order meals ahead of time. Students simply use the “Transact Mobile Ordering” app to place their orders at any of our restaurants. Students will receive a notification that their order is ready and can proceed to the location and pick up their order. Students can pay for these meals with their meal plans. For more information about the Mobile Ordering Application, refer to the “Mobile Ordering” tab on the HPU Dining Website.
All of our restaurants and locations are available on the dining mobile app.
The Transact Mobile Ordering app is linked to your High Point University account. At check out, you are able to pay with a magic meal, dining dollars, or general funds. If you wish to add funds to your general fund, you may do so using one of the purple HPU ATM machines located throughout campus.
Slane Student Center: Located next to the concierge desk
Wanek Center: First level across from Jamba